Apple cake in dough
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I found this recipe written in a notebook, I don't know where it comes from, it is certain that a good cake to enjoy with coffee, a tea or a cup of milk came out.
- 3 eggs
- 250 g sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 5 lg oil
- 300 g apples and quinces
- 1 lgt cinnamon
- 300 g flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 50 g raisins
- grated lemon peel
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apple cake in dough:
In a bowl, mix eggs well with sugar and salt powder. Add the oil, cinnamon, grated lemon peel, then flour mixed with baking powder. It is homogenized.
I used 3 suitable apples and 1 quince. They are washed, peeled, then passed through the grater with large holes. The raisins are washed and added to the composition together with the grated apples. Stir until all is well incorporated, then pour into a tray lined with baking paper.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C, for approx. 35-40 minutes (the toothpick test is done). Allow to cool then portion and serve.
If the apples are large, only two can be used. The amount of grated apples should be 300 g.
Optionally can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Apple cake with 3 eggs, 200g sugar, 150g flour and 3 apples - Brilliant recipe, from only 4 ingredients
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a mixer. Add sugar, flour and mix well.
2. Pour half the amount of dough on a tray covered with baking paper.
3. Using a knife, cut the apples into slices.
4. Place the apples on top of the dough and add the remaining dough on top.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes. At the end, decorate with powdered sugar.
Apples are full of soluble fiber that reduces intestinal problems, including diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and some cancers. Helps control insulin levels by slowly releasing blood sugar. Cleanses and detoxifies, removes heavy metals from the body.
Apples are full of vitamins C, A and flavonoids, but also phosphorus, iron and calcium, although in smaller quantities. Apples are a powerful source of potassium, which supports heart health. Here are solid reasons to eat an apple a day at least, instead of any other dessert devoid of living energy, so life.
Apples, these affordable and very valuable fruits, have very good healing properties. They are the most suitable fruits for the normal functioning of the body. Why? In this article we present what their properties are and how much they help maintain health.
It is no coincidence that an apple a day helps you stay healthy, this fruit has beneficial properties for the body and is a natural remedy for almost all ailments and diseases that can occur. As any excess can be harmful to the body and apples should be consumed in moderation.
About the invisible apple and / or pear cake
The original title is “Invisible Apple & Pear Cake” because Eryn used both apples and pears. In Italian it is called "Torta invisibile di mele". The apples look good and the dough is almost invisible. With a minimum of knowledge of French you can translate this title correctly.
It’s called “invisible” because you don’t see the dough (by the way, there are very few, just to tie it all together) but only the fruit slices.
Cut the apples into thin slices and mix immediately with very little dough (like pancakes). The aromas are the natural ones of apple, vanilla and lemon peel. Not all apple cakes need to have cinnamon!
Bake everything well for 40-45 minutes and the dough does not stay raw! Because the original recipe has a tiny amount of flour (70 g per over 1.3 kg of fruit) I must tell you that this dough is more of a vanilla cream (pastry). That's why I said in the introduction that this invisible apple cake is something between clafoutis (which is made with cherries) and custard.
For a successful invisible apple cake you need to consider a few things:
- Respect the quantities below: 6 large apples or 3 apples and 3 pears & # 8211 ie approx. 1.2 -1.3 kg and very little dough (from 2 eggs), not the other way around!
- Cut the apples into very thin slices and immerse them immediately in the bowl of dough because they immediately begin to absorb it.
- Don't put baking powder because it doesn't make sense here. Apart from a foul taste, it has nothing to contribute to this recipe.
- Choose a wide tray of approx. 20 x 20 or 20 x 25 cm (in no case use a deep and narrow cake pan because the layer will be too thick and the cake will not bake in depth and you will wake up with raw, sticky dough).
- Grease the pan well with butter and respect the cooking time and temperature.
If you want to make an apple cake (fluffy cake, well baked) then I recommend this recipe & # 8211 see here.
From the quantities below I made an invisible cake with apples 20 x 25 cm and approx. 3 cm. If you use a 20 x 20 cm tray then it will come out a little higher.
Preparation for Apple cake with burnt sugar cream, old recipe, step by step
In a small saucepan I put water and sugar and let it simmer until the sugar melted and caramelized.
We prepare the apples in caramel
I spread the caramel in a tray and placed 5 trays of apples cut into quarters. Then I put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, I prepared in a bowl, the burnt sugar cream. All this was done in the mixer starting with eggs, then gradually sugar, milk and essence.
After 20 minutes while the apples have been in the oven, remove the tray and pour the composition of burnt sugar cream over the apples and put in the oven for another 45 minutes at the same temperature, 170 degrees.
Homogenize the ingredients as for any countertop & hellip I in the mixer and gradually put & hellip Eggs .. Sugar .. Flour, cocoa and oil.
After 45 minutes for burnt sugar & hellip cream, remove the tray and pour the top composition over and spread evenly over the entire surface of the tray. And put it in the oven at the same temperature for another 20..25 minutes
When ready .. Leave to cool between 1 & ndash 2 hours & hellip
Place another larger tray over it and turn the top over and the burnt sugar cream on top. Serve cold & hellip
And as an ornament I chose caramelized sugar that I spread over some bowls to get some asymmetrical shapes & hellip And I also put some candies and grated chocolate.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 7.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Cake with apples and burnt sugar cream, old recipe, step by step
Apple cake and grated dough
Apples are cleaned of stalks and put on a grater or robot.
In a tray, spread 2/3 of the dough, in an even layer, raising the dough slightly on the edge.
sprinkle a little sugar on them
Knead the rest of the dough with a little flour so you can put it on the grater.
Then shave on top of the apples, in an even layer.
The cake thus prepared is baked in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then left for another 30 minutes at 160 degrees. Finally, the cake should be well cooked, browned.
Apple cake and grated dough!
A light, fragrant and delicious dessert that reminds us of the comfort and warmth of home! Be sure to prepare it: it's simple, without too much hassle. Pamper your family and friends!
For the dough:
-2-3 tablespoons fermented cream (can be replaced with natural yogurt)
-2 teaspoons of baking powder
For the filling:
-½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-3 tablespoons ground walnuts.
Other: powdered sugar - for decoration.
We baked the cake in a rectangular tray, measuring 30 x 22 cm.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough: mix the sifted flour with the baking powder.
2. Add the cold butter, cut into cubes. Mix with your fingertips until you get a sandy dough.
3.Add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir.
4. Make a hole in the middle of the sandy dough. Add the yolks and 2 tablespoons of fermented cream (if necessary, then add another tablespoon - it all depends on the density and fat content of the cream). Initially mix with a spoon, and then knead the dough well with your hands, gathering it into a ball.
If the dough is too dry and does not gather in the form of a ball, add a little fermented cream or water to it and knead it a little more.
Remember that the tender dough must be kneaded quickly enough so that the butter in its composition does not manage to melt!
5. If you want, you can prepare this dough with the help of the food processor.
6. Divide the dough into 2 unequal pieces: 1/3 and 2/3. Put the smaller piece in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer.
7.Put the larger piece of dough on a piece of baking paper that is enough to cover the bottom and walls of the tray. Spread it with the twister in the form of a rectangular countertop.
8. Transfer the top with the baking paper to the tray. Even out the "walls" of the future cake with your fingers, removing the dough from the places where it is excessive and adding it on the portions, where it is insufficient.
9. Cover the top of the cake with cling film and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
10. Shortly before removing the dough from the refrigerator prepare the filling: Peel the apples and grate them.
11. Remove the countertop from the refrigerator and cover the bottom with the ground walnuts (they will absorb the juice released by the apples during baking).
12. Add the sugar and ground cinnamon to the grated apples. Mix them and spread them evenly on the tray top.
13. Remove the smaller piece of dough from the freezer. Pass it through the large grater and spread it on the surface of the filling.
14. Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes in the preheated oven to 180 ° C. Baking time and temperature may depend on the characteristics of your oven.
15.With 10 minutes before the end of the baking time, move the tray to the top shelf of the oven, so that the surface of the cake browns.
16. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
17. Then portion it and serve it. If desired, you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar before serving.
The cake is crumbly, and its filling - sweet, juicy and fragrant. The grated dough is crispy and the top under the filling is softer.
If you want, you can replace the ground walnuts with breadcrumbs. You can also cut the apples into pieces and caramelize them on the pan, adding the sugar, until all the juice released by them evaporates. We prefer the version with ground walnuts and grated apples.
Cake with crumbled dough apples. A tender dessert with exceptional taste!
Try this recipe and you will get a delicious and good-looking cake. The cake is easily prepared from crumbly dough, cream sauce and apple filling.
This dessert is super fragrant, very tender and perfect for cold evenings with your loved one and a hot tea!
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Ingredients for the sauce
Ingredients for the filling
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Method of preparation
1. The dough. Sift the flour and baking powder and sprinkle the mixture in the blender. Pour the cold butter through a large grater and mix it with the flour using a blender.
2. Beat the egg with sugar and salt, add the vanilla and cream. Mix well.
3. Combine both mixes and knead the dough quickly. Do not knead the dough for a long time, so that the butter does not melt. You will get a tender, soft and foldable dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate.
4. Filling. Peel the apples, cut them into small pieces, put them in a saucepan, add the sugar and cinnamon and boil them a little. Let them cool.
5. The sauce. Beat the eggs with powdered sugar, add the cream and starch. Mix well.
6. Take the dough out of the fridge, cut 1/3 and put it in the fridge.
7. Spread the large part of the dough in a rectangle and place it in the form (I used a shape measuring 20 * 30 cm). It is very convenient to do this between two baking sheets. Place the dough directly on a baking sheet and move it into the mold. Level the dough with your hands and cut off the excess pieces. Prick the entire surface with a fork.
9. Then distribute the apples evenly.
10. Remove the remaining dough from the fridge, spread it out and cut flowers with a special shape. Sprinkle the mincer with flour beforehand so that the dough does not stick.
11. Place the flowers on top, covering the entire surface.
12. Bake the cake at 175 degrees for 40 minutes.
13. Allow the cake to cool in the form, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
We crush the butter in the flour mixed with the baking powder. Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and enough cream to get a soft dough and knead. We wrap the dough in foil and put it in the cold.
Meanwhile, clean the apples and scrape them. Squeeze the lemon on them and add sugar, cinnamon, and grated lemon peel to taste.
Divide the dough into 2 parts and spread them to 2-3 mm thick, on a surface sprinkled with flour. Put a sheet in a tray lined with baking paper and sprinkle with ground walnuts. Level the apple filling and cover with the other sheet, or we can cut the dough into strips and make a grid. Push with a fork along the dough, grease with egg and put in the oven.
Bake the apple pie at 180 degrees C, 35-40 minutes. Cut the squares and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.