Dessert Bird milk
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First, separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites with salt powder and 10 tablespoons of sugar.
In a wider saucepan, put the milk on the fire. When the milk is close to boiling point, turn the heat to low. Take a spoonful of beaten egg whites and put it over the milk. Hold the egg white for 1 minute on one side and 1 minute on the other side. Remove with a foamer, on a tray, each meringue flake. Do this until you finish all the meringue.
At the end we strained the milk. In a clean pan, rub the yolks with 10 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla essence and 2 tablespoons of flour (only if you want it thick, add flour) and mix with a whisk. Add the milk gradually, so that the egg does not coagulate. When we have added all the milk, we put it back on low heat and stir constantly with a whisk. When it starts to thicken, turn off the heat and let it cool.
This dessert is served cold, but we also like it hot.
After it has cooled, put the yolk cream in a bowl and put the meringue flakes on it.
This aromatic vanilla milk milk recipe reminds us of the childhood of many of us. It is an easy preparation to make, the ingredients can be found anywhere, at prices for any pocket, and the preparation time is somewhere around 25 minutes, to be ready lasting another 25 minutes. Here are the steps you need to take to prepare a culinary delight for the whole family, even for visiting friends!
Ingredients for bird's milk with vanilla:
400 grams of sugar
4 sachets of vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons freshly grated lemon peel
2 liters of milk
5 steps to make vanilla bird's milk:
1. Pour the milk into a pot with a wider base and bring to a boil. In two different bowls, separate the egg whites from the yolks. The egg whites are mixed well together with 100 grams of sugar and 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, until the sugar melts and the composition becomes a dense foam.
2. When the milk has reached boiling point, turn the heat to low and add with a polish of dumplings made of egg white with sugar. Leave for about 2-3 minutes on one side, then turn with a spatula on the other side and leave for another 2 minutes.
3. Remove the egg white dumplings from the milk with a whisk and add to a large bowl, but do not throw away the milk in which they boiled.
4. Mix the yolks well with 300 grams of granulated sugar and 9-10 tablespoons of the milk in which the egg whites were boiled, until the sugar dissolves and all the ingredients are integrated into a cream. Add two sachets of vanilla sugar, grated lemon peel and remaining milk, then place the bowl on top of a bowl of hot water on the fire, in a bain marie, stirring constantly.
5. After thickening, set aside on the fire, waiting for it to cool, so that it can be poured over the egg white dumplings.
Dessert Poultry Milk - Recipes
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and sugar until you get a strong meringue.
Put the milk on low heat, in a pot with a thick bottom, so that it does not smoke. The vanilla pod is split, the seeds are grated and added together with the milk pod.
When the milk reaches the boiling point, take a spoonful of egg whites and put them in the pot. The meringue dumplings are boiled for about 2 minutes, turning them slightly on all sides. Remove with a whisk and set aside.
Strain the milk to get rid of the egg whites and vanilla pods.
Rub the yolks with the sugar until they turn white. Pour over them the hot milk in a thin thread, stirring constantly, until we incorporate it all.
The composition is boiled in a bain marie (on top of a pot of boiling water, without the bottom of the cream container touching the boiling water). Boil the cream in a steam bath, stirring constantly, until it thickens a little and remains on the back of a wooden spoon. Do not boil it too much, because it will cut!
Put the warm cream in bowls and place the meringue dumplings on top.
Allow to reach room temperature, then refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
I know that there are many variants of foolproof creams, which promise a guaranteed result and use starch or flour. Please do not use them for this recipe, because the cream for bird's milk should have the consistency of a fine sauce, not a filling of eclairs.
Cake & # 8220Poultry milk & # 8221. An old recipe & # 8211 a really perfect taste!
I love old recipes that have stood the test of time, that's why I reveal the recipe for the most delicate cake in the world & # 8211 cake & # 8220Poultry milk & # 8221. This cake has a perfect taste, with a fluffy and soft top, a very tender and airy soufflé, which melts in your mouth and a delicious chocolate icing. The & # 8220Poultry milk & # 8221 cake is a legendary dessert, especially beautiful and tasty, which is worth all the effort. Enjoy your family with a magic cake!
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking soda (or baking powder)
Ingredients for soufflé
& # 8211 a knife tip of lemon salt
Ingredients for icing
& # 8211 150 g of dark chocolate
Method of preparation
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. You will use the egg whites for the soufflé and the yolks for the countertop.
2. Refrigerate the egg whites to cool.
3. leaf . Add the sugar and vanilla to the yolks and beat until you get a white mixture. Add the butter at room temperature while beating the mixture.
4. Mix the flour with the baking powder. If you use baking soda, then add it directly to the dough. Add the flour to the yolk mixture and mix the dough.
5. Line a form with baking paper and place the dough. Spread the dough over the entire surface.
6. Place the countertop in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
7. The breath. Soak the gelatin in 1/2 glass of water (room temperature) and let it swell.
8. Remove the countertop from the oven, test the toothpicks and let it cool.
9. Beat the soft butter with the mixer until it turns white. Continuing to beat, add the condensed milk. If desired, you can set aside a few tablespoons of cream for decoration. Leave the cream at room temperature.
10. Put the swollen gelatin in a saucepan and add 125 g of sugar. Put the mixture on the fire and heat it up to 60 degrees (do not bring it to a boil). Allow to cool.
11. Beat the cold egg whites with the mixer until you get a fluffy foam. Continuing to beat, add 125 g of sugar, lemon salt and vanilla. Then pour a thin stream of gelatin and beat continuously.
12. Reduce the speed of the mixer to medium and gradually add the butter cream.
13. Cut the countertop in half with a knife or thread.
14. Place a countertop in a removable form, place half of the soufflé on top, then place the second countertop and cover it with the remaining soufflé.
15. Refrigerate the cake for 1.5-2 hours.
16. Glaze . Pour the cream into a saucepan, add the sugar and put the pan on the fire, heat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved.
17. Chop the dark chocolate in a separate bowl and pour over the hot cream. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the butter and mix the mass until smooth for 4-5 minutes.
18. Remove the cake from the mold and pour over the chocolate icing, which has cooled to 30 degrees, and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
19. Refrigerate the cake for one hour.
20. Decorate the cake to taste with the remaining cream or simply decorate it with chocolate icing.
Watch the step-by-step cake preparation in the video below.
Recipe & # 8211 Poultry Milk
Poultry milk is one of the most loved Romanian desserts. It is very easy to prepare and can be found in all regions of the country. It can be present at festive meals or it can be a delicious dessert at family meals.
Ingredients needed for Poultry Milk:
- 400 ml of milk
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- A tablespoon of flour
- Orange / lemon peel, chocolate flakes or grated chocolate (preferably milk or white)
Method of preparation:
Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Whisk the egg whites, then add a few tablespoons of sugar, continuing to beat until the composition hardens.
In a bowl, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar, adding flour until a homogeneous, creamy, white composition is obtained. At the same time, boil the milk in a saucepan, adding the vanilla sugar.
When the milk starts to boil, lower the heat and, using a spoon, form egg whites that are inserted into the hot milk. The lumps turn from side to side until they harden, after which they are removed in a strainer.
After using all the egg whites for the lumps, strain the milk, add the cream made from the yolks, mix well, then put the resulting composition on low heat, stirring constantly, until it gains consistency. Leave to cool.
Poultry milk - a delicious dessert for all ages
- Poultry milk (Maria Matyiku / Epoch Times) Poultry milk
How many of us do not remember with pleasure how those fluffy meringue lumps melted from the plate floating in the sweet and silky sauce, with vanilla aromas.
Poultry milk is a dessert that can be prepared in various ways, depending on the wishes and the available ingredients. It can be served assorted with different berries, or it can be garnished with pralines, walnuts or pistachios, grated chocolate, orange peel, chocolate or caramel sauce, candies, etc.
We present below the classic recipe:
1 vanilla bean (or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla essence),
a teaspoon of starch (optional)
optionally, a few strawberries or berries for decoration
First separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with the salt powder, then gradually add 3 tablespoons of sugar, continuing to beat until the composition hardens well and no longer flows from the pan.
In another bowl, rub the yolks with the remaining sugar until the eggs lighten in color, forming a whitish cream.
Separately, boil the milk together with the notched vanilla bean to release the flavor. In the absence of the vanilla stick, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla essence can be used. When the milk starts to boil, take a teaspoon of the egg white composition and put it in the milk. If you want, you can put the foam in a plastic bag for decoration, and drip foam from it, forming rolls of the desired size.
Reduce heat to low. After it has hardened slightly, the foam is turned on the other side, left for another minute, then removed in a separate bowl with a foamer. Continue until all the foam has been boiled in the form of lumps.
Strain the milk from the foam, then mix with the yolk cream.
If you want a thicker cream, you can add a teaspoon of starch.
Put the pot with the milk and egg yolk mixture on low heat again, stirring gently until it thickens. It is ready when the top layer, slightly whitish, disappears and is about to boil. If it is left too long and the cream starts to boil, it can be cut.
Poultry milk is allowed to cool and served in small bowls, with egg white lumps on top and why not, along with your favorite fruits.
Dessert Poultry Milk - Recipes
The childhood dessert of another time & # 8211 Poultry milk
Whether we are small or large, the craving for sweets feels the same for everyone. Today we are talking about the dessert of childhood from another time, namely bird's milk. Children, parents, grandparents, everyone loves him. CHILDREN'S NEWS presents two recipes for this dessert.
Although at first glance it looks like a complicated dessert, it is not like that at all. It just has a more sophisticated name. Poultry milk is taken from French cuisine and many peoples enjoy it. In fact, in other countries it has other names, other methods of preparation and other ingredients. Even in our country there are several recipes for the same poultry milk.
One of the recipes says that to make poultry milk you need 4 eggs, 1 l of milk, 4 tablespoons of sugar and a vanilla pod. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until they form a strong foam. Boil the milk together with the vanilla. When it starts to boil, add the egg white "clouds" and turn from side to side for a few minutes. After bathing, put them in the bowls where the dessert will be served. The yolks are mixed with the sugar and put on them the milk in which you put the "clouds" earlier. This sauce is poured over the egg whites and the dessert is ready.
Poultry milk from other countries
As I said above, this dessert has its origins in France. And if you thought we were the only ones who gave him a weird name, you're wrong. The French have not one, but two names for this dessert. I call it either "floating island" or "snow eggs".
We don't know if the name or the taste made the dessert pass easily from one country to another, but we know that it succeeded. The Spaniards call it "Floating Island" and added bitter chocolate, starch and salt. The Russians even made a cake from bird's milk. The one who came up with this recipe was the Russian confectioner Vladimir Mihailovich Guralnic. In 1982, when he was a master confectioner at the Prague Restaurant in Moscow, his creation was patented.
Chef Florin Dumitrescu's recipe
Well-known chef Florin Dumitrescu also cooked bird's milk. What ingredients he used and how he prepared this dessert we tell you in the following. If you like coffee cakes, this recipe might make you smile.
You need 6 yolks and 6 egg whites. Weigh 450 ml of milk that you boil. Meanwhile, add 70 g of sugar over the yolks and mix. When the milk boils, pour over the egg yolks with sugar. The next step is to pour the egg and milk mixture back into the pot and stir on the fire until the sauce is formed. Chef Florin Dumitrescu says we have to stir until we reach 80 ° C. We can do this with a pastry thermometer. The chef says that if we boil the milk too much, there is a risk that it will cut. In a boiled milk put a tablespoon of vanilla sugar after which the whole composition is divided in two. In one of them add two tablespoons of coffee and the sauces for poultry milk are ready.
We move on to egg whites. They are beaten together with a spoonful of sugar. The chef says that if you miss a day at the gym, you can make bird's milk without any electronic devices. You will make an effort to beat the 6 egg whites until a strong meringue is formed, which does not fall out of the bowl. The next step is to boil the meringue "clouds" over low heat. Florin Dumitrescu boils the egg whites in water, but says that there is nothing wrong if you do this in milk, just like in the recipe presented above. The egg whites are placed in the containers in which they will be served and the two sauces made earlier are added over them. You can watch the entire video of Chef Florin Dumitrescu here.
During the winter holidays we live with the nostalgia of the days when, as children, I was waiting with all my heart to see what surprises Santa Claus prepared for me.
No matter how busy our schedule is, we can't help but think at least once of those times when the magic of the Christmas holidays enlivened our days and did not let us sleep at night.
In the next few minutes, Horia Vârlan will transport us back in time with a delicious recipe with a taste of memory and a sweet childhood aroma: bird's milk.
- 350 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla stick or 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 120 g (1 glass tip) of powdered sugar
- The peel of an orange
- A pinch of salt
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites until foamy, then add 3 tablespoons of sugar, continuing to beat until the composition no longer falls off the target when we pick it up. In another bowl, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar until a whitish cream forms. While the eggs are beating, boil the milk in a small pot with the chopped vanilla stick (or vanilla sugar) to release the flavor.
When the milk boils, reduce the heat and, with a spoon, take the egg whites and place them in the hot milk, turning them on the other side after 2 minutes. After they have hardened slightly, take them out in a strainer.
After all the lumps have set, strain the milk and mix it well with the yolk cream, then put the pot back on a very low heat and mix gently until it thickens. Allow the bird's milk to cool and serve in bowls, with the egg whites on top, sprinkling with orange peel.
Here is a video on how to make bird's milk:
Candies & # 8222Poultry milk & # 8221 drawn in chocolate
1. Combine gelatin with water at room temperature and leave the composition aside for 30 minutes to hydrate.
2. Once swollen, combine hardened gelatin with 1/2 of the amount of sugar and mix the composition over low heat, until you get a liquid cream, in which the sugar is no longer felt. Allow the gelatin to cool completely.
3. Separate the egg whites and beat them with a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt until they become a light foam. Gradually add the rest of the sugar, until the egg whites become very shiny and the sugar is no longer felt.
✽ Eggs must be fresh, given that the recipe does not involve heat processing.
4. Pass the gelatin cream through a sieve and incorporate it with the mixer into the egg whites. Pour the composition into a tray lined with oil and powdered sugar.
5. Powder the top of the composition from the sugar tray, cover the tray with cling film and press the composition as well as possible, then refrigerate it for at least two hours, or until the bird's milk maintains its shape well.
6. Cut the composition from the tray into cubes with a knife passed through powdered sugar. Pass each diced melted chocolate in a bain marie or microwave with a tablespoon of butter.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and half the amount of sugar. The sugar is applied after the egg whites have started to grow because if they are applied from the beginning, the egg whites do not grow.
Put water with sugar in a pot and bring to a boil. When the water starts to boil, take beaten egg whites, and with the help of two tablespoons, make lumps and put in water. Do not put too many because they grow and you will not have time to return them.
The Bulgarians leave for about 1 minute on one side and a little more on the other side. When they are done, they are taken out on a plate to drain.
Separately, beat the yolks with the remaining sugar, vanilla essence and a tablespoon of food starch.
Put the milk to boil in a pot, and when it starts to boil, slowly incorporate it into the mixed yolks, stirring constantly so that it does not coagulate.
When the yolks are incorporated into the milk, bring them back to the boil, stirring constantly until they thicken.
Put the cream in bowls and put the lumps on top.
After cooling, refrigerate for 1-2 hours.