Cooks In15 minutes plus freezing
Nutrition per serving
Calories 346 17%
Fat 22.0g 31%
Saturates 13.7g 69%
Sugars 32.9g 37%
Protein 1.7g 3%
Carbs 32.9g 13%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 500 g ripe peaches
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons brandy or peach schnapps
- 275 ml double cream
By Paul Levy
- Peel, stone and thickly dice the peaches, then place in a heatproof bowl.
- Make a sugar syrup by boiling the sugar with 300ml water for 5 minutes, then pour over the fruit (if you’re using an ice cream maker with its own cooling unit, you can do this in the well of the machine, and leave to cool before switching it on).
- Next, add the alcohol, then the cream.
- Let the mixture cool, then freeze according to your machine’s instructions, or freeze the mixture in trays, stirring it at least once when it’s half-frozen.