Breaded pork chop with rosemary
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pour the breadcrumbs on a plate and mix with the chopped rosemary and crushed garlic.
Pour the flour into another plate, and beat the egg with a little salt in the third plate.
Season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides, then roll in flour, egg and rosemary breadcrumbs.
Fry in a large pan, in hot oil, for 5-7 minutes on each side.
Remove on a paper napkin to absorb the oil and then serve with mashed potatoes, salad or favorite garnish.
Bonus recipe: Pork tenderloin with wine sauce
- 1 kg pork tenderloin (2 pieces)
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- rosemary threads
- salt and pepper.
preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Cut the muscle into 2 cm slices, season with salt and pepper, rosemary and thyme. Put the oil, onion and on a tray and place the pieces of meat on top. Pour the red and white wine, sprinkle with brown sugar and cover the pan with aluminum foil. Put the tray in the oven over high heat and leave it for 20 minutes. Then take out the tray, take the meat and place it on a plate. Decorate it with fresh rosemary, and drain the sauce from the pan into a saucepan and serve with the meat.
1 kg whole pork chop
4 tablespoons oil
50 ml white wine
1 teaspoon peppercorns
1 bell pepper
Season the chop with salt, pepper, paprika and leave to cool for 1-2 hours to flavor and fry. Heat the oil in a pan, brown the meat on all sides over high heat. Add to the pan a glass of water, wine, onion and pepper cut into slices, basil, thyme, rosemary, peppercorns, then put the steak in the oven
for about an hour. After removing the pork chop from the oven, let it rest for 10-15 minutes, then serve sliced.
Pork chops marinated with chickpeas in a pan
What do you think comes out if you marinate a few pork chops in a mixture of lemon (juice and grated peel), rosemary, garlic and olive oil? But what if you cook those chops in a pan full of chickpeas and hardened onions, sprinkled with a little sherry vinegar? Let's see!
Szekler fillets with apples and mushrooms
& # 8211 400 g pork chop, 300 g pickled mushrooms, 600 g apples, 1 onion (100 g), 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon flour, 100 g sour cream, 50 g butter / margarine, 1 teaspoon salt, teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon paprika, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
We clean the meat of fat and skins, we cut 2 cm thick slices. We make a mixture of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and roll the meat evenly. Melt the butter and simmer the meat, pouring a little water, until soft, about 15-20 minutes, turning them once on the other side. Remove and keep warm. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Drain the mushrooms. In the remaining fat from the meat, sauté the onions and mushrooms until soft, add the sugar and caramelize. Put the apple slices, sprinkle the cinnamon, mix lightly from time to time, 3 min. Add the cream, mix and cook for 4 minutes. Serve sliced meat with sauce.
Flavored and slightly spicy pork chops, in the pan
I committed again pork chops. Many people live with the impression that these "cuts" are not suitable for grilling or frying in the pan because they come out dull and dry. Others mistreat them well with the hammer for schnitzels until you can read the newspaper through them and there is no piece of whole fiber left, and all the juices of the meat can be found on the mincer, on the hammer, on the kitchen walls…
And yet you can pull out some things to lick your fingers (in the idea that you eat those things less academically, respectively by hand). It's all about preparing the meat a little before putting it on the fire and cooking it with care and a sense of responsibility. Murphy said:When you don't know what you're doing, work hard”. So follow the instructions in the procedure below closely and you won't be disappointed!
What do you need?
- 2 pork chops with bone, 1 - 1.2 cm thick (count 1 cutlet for each portion)
- 4 teaspoons of mustard seeds
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 4 small strands of green basil
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground mosaic pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 100 mL brown Silva beer
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 100 - 150 mL brown Silva beer.
How do you proceed?
- Wipe the chops well with absorbent napkins, then season them on both sides with chilli and pepper
- Grease the chops on both sides with Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and let them absorb the sauces for 10-15 minutes, then cover them with brown beer and let them cool for at least 30 minutes (ideally to stay in the beer about 2 hours)
- Grease the pan with oil and then heat it over high heat
- Drain the excess marinade chops well (which you keep), sprinkle with rosemary and throw them in the hot pan for 2 minutes.
- Grease the chops with a teaspoon of mustard, turn them over and brown them for another 2 minutes, during which time grease them on the other side with a teaspoon of mustard.
- Turn them over again and brown them for another 2 minutes
- Turn the chops over again, reduce the heat to medium to low, pour the remaining marinade and another 100 mL of beer into the pan, sprinkle with basil, partially cover the pan (leaving little room for the liquid to evaporate) and simmer for another 10-12 minutes, until the liquid in the pan evaporates and the chops begin to caramelize
- While the chops are simmering in the beer sauce, turn them from side to side (about 2-3 minutes) to cook evenly.
Serve hot, with a garnish of new potatoes (either fried in an oil bath or browned in the oven), a seasonal salad, along with a well-chilled brown beer.
As Silva beer has a rather accentuated caramel taste and a high alcohol content (7% v / v), I preferred a lighter beer (3.7% v / v alcohol), namely Krušovice.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Brain pancake recipe simple step by step & # 8211 brain of pig, beef or lamb
Brain pancake recipe simple step by step & # 8211 brain of pig, beef or lamb. Fresh pieces of brain fried in breadcrumbs. How is the brain prepared? How is the brain cleaned? Organ recipes. Recipes with brains.
I have to admit that I'm a big fan of brainwashing, but I rarely cook it. That's because I can't find a fresh brain. I have to go to the private Tal butcher in Bujac to stock up on this delicacy. In supermarkets there are huge blocks (1 kg) of frozen brain which, after thawing, break into dozens of pieces. From these you can not make breaded brains but only brains with onions (in the pan) or other dishes that do not involve beautiful pieces.
Breaded bread is a simple but very tasty dish. As the name suggests, it has a reddish, golden and crunchy crust composed of 3 layers: flour, egg and breadcrumbs. There is NO bread without breadcrumbs (bread = bread in Latin lb.). Flour + egg or pancake dough does not mean bread. In addition, this crumb crust creates a barrier against soaking the dishes with oil from the pan. You will see below how to properly fry meat, vegetables or breaded cheeses.
From the quantities below it results approx. 6 servings of bread crumbs in crispy crust. It can be served as an appetizer (hot snack) or as a main course.
Pork cutlet stuffed with bacon on a bed of onions with rosemary!
A delicious dish that will please the whole family - pork with rosemary and bacon on the bed of onions. You need a minimal set of ingredients and a little patience. Enjoy a wonderful taste and an exceptional aroma.
-1.5 kg of pork (cutlet)
-fresh freshly ground black pepper
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-7 slices of bacon (or ham)
-toothpicks or culinary thread.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
2.Cut the onion into slices and place them in the baking dish, forming the meat bed.
3. Make small incisions with the knife on the surface, sides and bottom of the meat, in which you insert the garlic slices.
4.Mix the salt with black pepper and olive oil, then cover the meat with this mixture.
5. Pour ½ mixture of water and wine in the form of baking, and what is left, mix with the remaining oil with salt and black pepper.
6.Pour the composition into the form as well and place the rosemary sprigs on the onion bed.
Advice. If you want, you can chop the rosemary and add it directly to the piece of meat.
7. Cover the meat with the bacon slices and fix them with toothpicks.
8. Transfer the chop to the onion bed, add a few more rosemary threads and put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes, setting the convection.
Advice. If you have a non-convection oven, you can fry the piece of meat on a hot pan with olive oil until the golden crust forms.
Advice. If you suffocate the meat first, and then set the grill / convection function, then it will burn or dry out. When you put the cold meat in the hot oven, it quickly forms a crust on the surface and remains juicy inside.
9.Then remove the rosemary threads from the surface, lower the temperature to 200 ° С and cook the meat for 1 hour, without convection.
Ingredients for the pork steak in the oven stewed with garlic and rosemary
- -3 kg of pork
- -2 teaspoons of salt
- -1 teaspoon with a tip and another 1 teaspoon of thyme
- -1 teaspoon topped with paprika
- -1 teaspoon pepper (or only half)
- -garlic 2 heads
- - rosemary 2 branches
- -50 ml white wine
- -the water
- For the vegetable garnish:
- -1 kg of potatoes
- 1-2 bell peppers
- -1 little cauliflower
- -2-3 carrots
- -2-3 red onions